Who is eligible for the TAC L2P program?
Learners need to meet the following criteria to join the Moreland TAC L2P program:
- be between 16 and 20 years old
- hold a current learner permit
- have no access to a vehicle or a supervising driver*
- live, work or study in Moreland. Moreland map
* Applications outside of the standard criteria may also be considered, please contact your TAC L2P Coordinator for further information.
Application process for learners
To be eligible for the TAC L2P program, learners (or their parent or guardian) need to complete a learner driver application form. Click to download the Learner Driver Application Form PDF Version or Word Version
Your school or community agency can also refer you to L2P.
Send your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once received, the L2P Program Coordinator will contact you to schedule an interview time.
For more information please contact:
Moreland TAC L2P Program Coordinator
Tel: 0457 791 480