Who is eligible for the TAC L2P program?
Learners need to meet the following criteria to join the Merri-bek TAC L2P program:
- be between 16 and 20 years old
- hold a current learner permit
- have no access to a vehicle or a supervising driver*
- live, work or study in Merri-bek. Merri-bek map
- hold Australian citizenship or Permanent Resident/Humanitarian/Refugee visas.
* Applications outside of the standard criteria may also be considered, please contact your TAC L2P Coordinator for further information.
Application process for learners
To be eligible for the TAC L2P program, learners (or their parent or guardian) need to complete an application form and undergo an assessment. The easiest way to apply is through the L2P page on the VicRoads website, selecting Inner Northern Local Learning and Employment Network (INLLEN) as your local program – that’s the Merri-bek one.
Paper-based application forms can be downloaded from the VicRoads website and returned directly to our program using the contact details below.
Once the application form is received, we will be in contact to go through next steps. Your school or community agency can also refer you to L2P.
Merri-bek TAC L2P Program Coordinator
Tel: 0457 791 480