If you would like to make a positive impact on the lives of young people in your community, join our network and become a member of INLLEN.
Membership at INLLEN is open to all individuals or organisations in Darebin, Moreland and Yarra.
Local employers, education/ training providers, and local agencies are encouraged to join up. Representation from these groups allows us to collectively address real needs in the community and identify opportunities for education, training and skill shortages.
Benefits of becoming a member:
- The opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of local young people
- The opportunity to contribute your feedback and ideas to help shape our strategies and initiatives
- Be a part of an expanding network of like-minded people
- Share information across sectors to promote good practice and build partnerships
- Receive support for representation of interests for matters of advocacy to government, business, schools, parents and community
- Receive regular updates on events, initiatives and achievements
As a member you are also eligible to apply for a position on INLLEN’s Committee of Management, giving you the opportunity to drive the strategic vision of the organisation. Members can also nominate and vote for Committee of Management at the Annual General Meeting.
How to Apply
Download the application form and email/ post or fax the form to:
Post: PO Box 298, Brunswick VIC 3056
Fax: 03 9940 1454
local Organisation or individual in Darebin, Moreland or Yarra. Download Application Form